Sunday, March 16, 2008

#23 (Week 9)

The discovery exercise for this activity was to find an example of how the program was modified from the original version. The CSLA program included making an avatar that the original program did not have.
In summarizing my thoughts about this program I realize that completing the 23 Things has had a great deal of influence on my online use. I use my Bloglines account every day. Today I added an RSS feed from Lawrence Lessing’s Blog to keep informed on Creative Commons. I post to del.icio.us daily and ZoHo Writer has been an extremely useful tool that I am recommending to students.
These are just a few of the changes in my use of the Internet and this professional development activity has been extremely rewarding. My plan is to develop a Web 2.0 program for my staff next year that will take advantage of Creative Commons and share some of the 23 Things. I appreciate all the work that MSLA has done to make this program available to members and it will help me to share the wonderful world of Web 2.0 with my staff.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations and good work! I know that many aspects of Web 2.0 have enriched your life and also helped you keep in touch with a certain Very Important Person. We'll keep posting if you keep reading!

lots of love, Nana!