Sunday, March 9, 2008

#21 (Week 9) Podcasts

I have been hearing about Podcasts in many different ways. As I drove to work the radio announcer mentioned they now have Podcasts of interviews on their website. Recently I took a road trip with a friend who listens to Podcasts from NPR. In exploring the NPR site I added an RSS feed to my Bloglines-
Media Matters with Bob McChesney
I can catch up on past Podcasts as well as hear the latest presentation.

In looking at Podcast Ally it was interesting to see how some libraries use the technology. I need to explore ways I can incorporate this technology into our program. Book review Podcasts might be a fun. Once again it seems that the new Web 2.0 tools are continually growing and finding ways to incorporate them into the library media program will be both exciting and challenging.

No comments: