Saturday, March 1, 2008

#18 (Week 8) Online productivity tools

This is a terrific Web 2.0 tool. I can think of so many ways it can be used and it is an excellent way to do work at school and home. Students often collaborate on work and this program would help facilitate group work.
I often have students email work to me at school when they have printing problems and with this program they could work from home and access their work in school to edit and print.
I found it a very easy process to post from Zoho Writer to my blog.

1 comment:

LibraryStrong said...

I didn't have a problem exporting from Zoho writer to my blog, but then I had trouble finding it in the drafts. Or I should say, I couldn't figure out how to get to the drafts without going through one of my posts, which turned it back into a draft. I finally got it. Then it seemed easy to me.