Tuesday, March 4, 2008

#20 (Week 9) Discover YouTube

It is hard to be on the computer and not realize the impact YouTube has. One or my recent discoveries when watching my 18 month old granddaughter is Elmo is very popular in the world of YouTube. What a great combination -"Elmo and Bocelli". Her Dad is a musician and she is an Elmo fan! I managed to link to the video - hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Elmo and Andre Bocelli

I think the possibilities are limitless for finding video that might work on a library website but the issue that arises is teachers at school can access Youtube for classroom use but students are restricted from the site. This limits the way that this video can be used on the library website.

2 comments:

LibraryStrong said...

Thanks for the Elmo and Andrea Bocelli YouTube. My 22 month old granddaughter is a big fan of Elmo's. I will forward this link to my daughter. I loved it!

Lynda Shoup said...

What a wonderful clip. Thanks for sharing it. It brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing how Sesame Street can really get it spot on sometimes. I have bookmarked it to watch when I feel the need for a something soothing before bed.